LOCKED OUT OF MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT (DEC2010) RRS feed

• General discussion

• i only just used my email on sunday/monday and on i think it was thursday i tried to access it on my phone as i have many times and it said invalid email/password which i thought was odd. then thursday afternoon i was at a internet cafe and tried to log on and it said i was locked out? it gave me 3 options to reset my password: alternate email - which was wrong! mobile number - also wrong and the owner verification form. i had to do the 3rd option and filled out as much as i could with the time i had left and got given a pin and another link sent to my alternate email so i could log onto a private forum? it said it would take up to 24 hours for a response. after logging on this morning (friday)i had yet to recieve anything and not even sure how im suppose to check the 'status' on the forum so i tried to log on to my hotmail again with no luck i filled out the form again even more detailed than the 1st time as i had more time to remember specific folders and subjects of emails. it has been over 24 hours and no response? when will i hear something back? I study uni online and this email account is absolutely vital to my studies and everything else that has required an email address as a main source of contact. i am absolutely worried i will lose everything, what can i dooooooo???? i feel like im talking to a brick wall in that private forum!
    Friday, December 3, 2010 7:14 AM

All replies