SyncStatistics.TotalDownloads RRS feed

• Question

•  

SyncStatistics.TotalDownloads - is this represents total downloads per syncsession(for each sync) or total number of downloads(cumulative sum of all downloads).

I understand that this represents cumulative sum of all sync downloads. In my previous sync, number of downloads are 11, for next sync actually number of downloads are 0, but it still showed me as 11. 

I need something that tells me the real number of downloads per each session in case of Bi-Directional sync. Depending on this, I have to recreate my Project structure with latest data from local CE DB.

If total downloads are 0, then i can assume that my local CE DB data is in sync with Global SQL DB data, I need not to re-create my project structure.

Any pointers???

-Thanks in advance.

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 9:44 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Friday, November 16, 2007 8:35 PM

Answers

• the SyncStatistics returned from the Synchronize() method should contains the statistics for the sync just completed. by reading your post, it seems you didn't get the latest sync service assembilies, could you try the latest one by installing the latest Visual Studio 2008 ?

thanks

Yunwen

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:50 AM