none
Can EW 4 be used to make this forum software less iritating? RRS feed

• Question

• I don't want to go to some other forum to talk about it. Have you noticed that sometimes when you edit your post it marks it as edited but most of the time it doesn't? Flaky is what it is.
    • Moved by Lori Dirks Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:16 PM Off topic (From:Expression Web and SuperPreview)
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:00 AM

All replies

• If I could find a half way decent alternative to this forum I'd be so happy. Unfortunately, this is the only one with enough activity to make it worth visiting. Plus we are lucky enough to have product team members here which is a big boon.

I do wish they (the forum team) would get their act together or purchase some forum that actually work well.

MS MVP Expression Tutorials & Help http://by-expression.com
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:14 AM
  • Too many bells and whistles, not enough basic functionality. The failure of many a web site.
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:20 AM
  • I've been using the forum bridge to my newsreader of  late, which has not given me any issues (once I learned to delete everything before replying.

I will admit to missing the "bells and whistles" of  the forum a tiny bit, but they are a very small price to give up to gain basic threaded view functionality.

ClarkNK, A.K.A. HomePage Doctor
    HomePageDoctor.com -- Expression Web database tutorials
    Ownertrades.com -- Created with FP, Access, Bots and Wizards
    MyNumbersTracker.com -- Created with Expression, VWDExress, SQL Express, and ASP.NET.
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:25 AM