CRM Broke... Where to Begin? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Setup:
    Microsoft CRM 4.0 on Premise

Recently we have migrated our CRM deployment from 2 servers (1 SQL and 1 Web) on to one SQL server. CRM worked after the migration for over a month. What did not work after the migration was a plugin supplied by a Lead Generation company. After trying to install and uninstall the plugin with no success, we attempted to search the database for all instances with the plugin's name in it. 4 Columns were returned in the Account Extension Base Table and Lead Extensions Table. The columns were deleted by mistake in Design mode (Rookie mistake, and admittedly a dumb mistake) and I know that they cannot be brought back. The result of these actions has caused Accounts, Opportunities, Orders, Invoices, Leads, and Contacts to be unable to open via the web. Workflows are not working and cannot be republished.

I know this is a longshot and I have committed this error, however I hope someone can help out as I am responsible for this and Google searches and calls to the plugin maker have gone unsuccessful.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:32 PM

Answers

• Try restoring the latest backup.
    Ashish
    • Marked as answer by watdawg Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:54 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:27 PM