none
button,2 lights and motor+arduino RRS feed

• Question

• i need to make a button that connected to 2 lights and motor , at the begin, one light (light no1) will be ON and the second light (light2) one will be OFF, and when the button is pushed they switch betwen them(light 1-on->off and light 2-off->on) and after 1 second the motor start to work for 1 second ,while the motor is working "light 1" is also in ON mode .
    after 30 second its restart and start from the begin(at the begin, one light (light no1) will be ON and the second light (light2) one will be OFF........)
    i have arduino nano

how can i do this?

thanks

• Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:03 PM Third Party Product
    Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hello,

We are not a code writing service, show us what you have tried so far and what exactly is the problem. Along with that have you reviewed the manufacters API for performing these functions?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:04 PM
  • Hi liogarin,

Thank you for posting here.

"Arduino nano" is third-party hardware, and most members here may not be familiar with it.

I noticed that Arduino provides a forum for discussing related issues, maybe you can get better support there.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:02 AM