How to request the removal of my own publications that have been associated with another author RRS feed

  • Question

  • Allan Ellis has some of my papers, conferences I have attended, citations and co-authors incorrectly associated with his name.  How can this be rectified?
    Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:15 PM


  • Hello AnnaEllis,

    Thank you for your message. You can edit the publication list of an author to remove publications that were not authored by that individual. To do so, go to the author profile in Academic Search, click Edit, and sign in. Click Edit publications, and in the list of publications you can remove inaccurate publications and click Save. Alternatively, you can edit individual publications and add or remove author names as necessary by going to the publication detail page and clicking Edit to get to the options to add or remove author names.

    Please let us know if we can assist further. We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site.

    Best regards,

    Thomas, Academic Search Editor

    Monday, February 4, 2013 7:09 PM