Office Genuine Adv. Validation RRS feed

• Question

• As a student tech I tried learning to download these office downloads, but it seems like something aint cracking right. Do I need to pay money or something? Can someone help me with these downloads I'm highly interested in? My biggest problem is the time I spend on everything just trying to learn it and get somewhere.

Friday, December 8, 2006 8:21 PM

Answers

•  Mary Lynne Lopez wrote:

As a student tech I tried learning to download these office downloads, but it seems like something aint cracking right. Do I need to pay money or something? Can someone help me with these downloads I'm highly interested in? My biggest problem is the time I spend on everything just trying to learn it and get somewhere.

Hi Mary Lynne,

Can do the following:

1) Logon to the PC that is experiencing the notifications as a user with ADMIN rights.
    2) Download the tool:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 click RUN.
    3) When the tool loads, click CONTINUE.
    4) From the Office tab, click the COPY button.
    5) PASTE the results of the diagnostic tool in a REPY to this thread.

The output will help us determine what may be causing the issue.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:05 PM
  • Go to www.microsoft.com/genuine and click Validate Windows or Validate Office.

Thanks!

-phil

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:45 PM
  • Hi TPricey14,

Thank you for posting your diagnostics output.  I can see that you are failing both Windows and Office validation.

1) The product key used to install Windows XP is not a valid product key.  The product key was created using an illegal key generator. 

2) Can you confirm that the product key printed on your COA sticker ends with these characters?  *****-*****-G2XKK-WYQ8P-7W6RG - This is the product key that was used to install Windows on your PC.

3) If the product key shown above (ending with 7W6RG) is indeed printed on your COA sticker, you are likely a victime of software counterfeiting.  I would report this to Microsoft and see if you qualify for a complimentary offer.  For more info on how to tell about the COA, review the data here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/default.mspx

4) The product key used to install Office Professional Edition is a blocked Volume License Key.  This key blocked at the request of the company who own the usage of this key.  That company is located in Redmond, Washington.

Through the genuine program, victims of counterfeiting may qualify for a complimentary copy of Windows or Office.  You can find out about the complmentary offer from the validation failure web page (look under SEE OTHER OFFERS link).  Go here and validate:  http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/downloads/Validate.aspx?displaylang=en - This web page is where you can find information about qualifying for the complimentary (FREE) offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  We'll do our best to assist you.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:09 AM

All replies

•  Mary Lynne Lopez wrote:

As a student tech I tried learning to download these office downloads, but it seems like something aint cracking right. Do I need to pay money or something? Can someone help me with these downloads I'm highly interested in? My biggest problem is the time I spend on everything just trying to learn it and get somewhere.

Hi Mary Lynne,

Can do the following:

1) Logon to the PC that is experiencing the notifications as a user with ADMIN rights.
    2) Download the tool:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 click RUN.
    3) When the tool loads, click CONTINUE.
    4) From the Office tab, click the COPY button.
    5) PASTE the results of the diagnostic tool in a REPY to this thread.

The output will help us determine what may be causing the issue.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:05 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.5.0723.1):
    -----------------------------------------
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Blocked VLK
    Detailed Status: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-G2XKK-WYQ8P-7W6RG
    Windows Product Key Hash: fhyDx+t40AHyqxstCc+sWDOatGY=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-646-2814785-23346
    Windows Product ID Type: 1
    Windows License Type: Volume
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro
    ID: 9fefc0f2-ad01-4822-9ba7-f587538581b1
    Is Admin: Yes
    AutoDial:
    Registry: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.5.723.1
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: N/A
    Architecture: N/A
    Build lab: N/A
    TTS Error: N/A
    Validation Diagnostic:
    Resolution Status: N/A

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 3
    File Exists: Yes
    Version: 1.5.540.0
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x800b0100
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x800b0100

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 114 Blocked VLK 2
    OGA Version: Failed to retrieve file version. - 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-3175-80070002

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>9fefc0f2-ad01-4822-9ba7-f587538581b1</UGUID><Version>1.5.0723.1</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-7W6RG</PKey><PID>55274-646-2814785-23346</PID><PIDType>1</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-2025429265-152049171-839522115</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>VIAK8M</Manufacturer><Model>AWRDACPI</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version>6.00 PG</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20060418000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>76D035EF0184225D</HWID><UserLCID>0809</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>GMT Standard Time(GMT+00:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57292</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:51 PM
  • Go to www.microsoft.com/genuine and click Validate Windows or Validate Office.

Thanks!

-phil

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:45 PM
  • Hi TPricey14,

Thank you for posting your diagnostics output.  I can see that you are failing both Windows and Office validation.

1) The product key used to install Windows XP is not a valid product key.  The product key was created using an illegal key generator. 

2) Can you confirm that the product key printed on your COA sticker ends with these characters?  *****-*****-G2XKK-WYQ8P-7W6RG - This is the product key that was used to install Windows on your PC.

3) If the product key shown above (ending with 7W6RG) is indeed printed on your COA sticker, you are likely a victime of software counterfeiting.  I would report this to Microsoft and see if you qualify for a complimentary offer.  For more info on how to tell about the COA, review the data here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/default.mspx

4) The product key used to install Office Professional Edition is a blocked Volume License Key.  This key blocked at the request of the company who own the usage of this key.  That company is located in Redmond, Washington.

Through the genuine program, victims of counterfeiting may qualify for a complimentary copy of Windows or Office.  You can find out about the complmentary offer from the validation failure web page (look under SEE OTHER OFFERS link).  Go here and validate:  http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/downloads/Validate.aspx?displaylang=en - This web page is where you can find information about qualifying for the complimentary (FREE) offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  We'll do our best to assist you.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:09 AM