sooo slow +!! RRS feed

• Question

• Just installed mesh,problem is it uploads incredibly slowly & I can only seem to upload 1 file at a time,won't allow me to select folders.Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

At present, you can only upload 1 file at a time from the Live Desktop (though the ability to select multiple files/folders for upload is a popular feature request, and I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature to our internal list of suggestions).  You can, however, add an entire folder to your mesh from any of your computers themselves.  Navigate to the local copy of the folder that you'd like to add to your mesh, right-click the folder, and select Add folder to your Live Mesh.  The entire folder will then sync to your other devices and your Live Desktop.

I hope that helps.

Ben.
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

At present, you can only upload 1 file at a time from the Live Desktop (though the ability to select multiple files/folders for upload is a popular feature request, and I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature to our internal list of suggestions).  You can, however, add an entire folder to your mesh from any of your computers themselves.  Navigate to the local copy of the folder that you'd like to add to your mesh, right-click the folder, and select Add folder to your Live Mesh.  The entire folder will then sync to your other devices and your Live Desktop.

I hope that helps.

Ben.
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:24 PM
  • May we PLEASE see that internal list of suggestions ? Would really love to know the top 10 most wanted features

(or like they say in wishlist, make something the community can vote on a feature)
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 10:15 PM
  • Thanks for your reply...much better now!!!
    Friday, August 8, 2008 2:50 AM