none
Some questions about Sora

Question

• Hi, all. I'd like to ask some questions about sora reception mechanism. Now, we try to use sora  design a simple wireless system PHY based on OFDM. 

I should  get samples from RCB buffer using User Mode APIs when we synchronize the frame or receive the real data frame after synchronization. How can I control the receiving timer to make sure that the pace of getting samples would not exceed the receiving pace? In other words, if that happened, we may get samples from the buffer which has not been fill with the receiving samples  because the sampling rate is fixed (44MHz). 

I want to know whether I should throw a interrupt or a flag when  RCB receive a fixed number of samples (the fixed number maybe the length of cross-correlation window or the length of data fame) with the fixed sampling rate.  I don't know how to deal with this problem. 

Or which part of 802.11b code can give me some reference?  

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am not sure I get your question. If you have been using the Sora User Mode APIs, I assume you have attended my summer school in Beijing. The waiting mechanism designed in SoraUWaitMarkSignalBlock and the SoraFetch... api in 11b sample code has garanuteed such synchronization.

- Kun

• Marked as answer by Kun TanOwner Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:59 AM
    Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:47 AM
    Owner