none
TFS Build NodeJs application using Verdaccio (Private repository) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to use Verdaccio as private NPM repository and build NodeJs application using Team Foundation Server. We have all installation ready with Verdaccio, but unable to use Verdaccio as private repository when creating build.

I have installed Verdaccio and completed steps to set up registry on TFS Server, using below command. Does anyone has done configuration on TFS? i need to know configuration for Verdaccio.

npm set registry http://localhost:4873/

Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:22 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

According to your description, it seems that you do not configure the .npmrc files.

Did you create the feed and registry in TFS? If so, please try to set up your client's npmrc. If you create the registry int other private location, please follow the reference document to establish connection.

l hope it could help you.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, July 12, 2019 8:45 AM
  • Hi Shyamal and Ashutosh,

Did you solve your problem? 
    If the issue not solved,please feel free to let us know. 
    If the reply is helpful to solve your issue, please consider marking as an answer so that can help other community members search similar problems.

>>Note: Since the TFS forum has been locked and the discussion about TFS has moved. Report a problem with TFS itself on Developer Community, get advice on Stack Overflow if your issue still occurred. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:42 AM