Site data not visible in CRM application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have recently performed redeployment of CRM 3.0 system to a new domain. Everything run smoothly & no error messages except I do not get any site list out in CRM application.

I'm logging in as the user who performed CRM redeployment/installation. I can see all site data from SQL table (SiteBase) with deletion statecode = 0, but none of them show up in CRM.

Any idea?

Many thanks.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:57 AM

Answers

• You can recreate the same site record but you need to link them to other records again. Do not make any modification to the SQL table, since it is a potential risk to your system.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Jackie Chen Microsoft Online Community Support
    • Marked as answer by Samantha Lau Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:25 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 6:26 AM

All replies

• Except for site, can you see other entity records in CRM? Only one user or all the users can not see site?

Please change another view to check whether the site appears.

You can also use another user account with the system admin security role to check.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Jackie Chen Microsoft Online Community Support
    Monday, February 14, 2011 3:15 AM
  • Thanks for your comment Jackie.

Yes, I am able to see all other entities (both system and custom) except for site. I have tried to login with 2 differents users with CRM admin right but site info doesn't appear in list. I only have 1 view - System View.

The site info appears correctly in user form, but when I click on the lookup button, it return empty list. When I checked in SQL table, all sites record are there.

I wonder if I should recreate the same site record in CRM application - without making any change in SQL table since it is unsupported. Will there be any impact?

Monday, February 14, 2011 3:36 AM
  • You can recreate the same site record but you need to link them to other records again. Do not make any modification to the SQL table, since it is a potential risk to your system.
    • Marked as answer by Samantha Lau Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:25 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 6:26 AM
  • I have recreate the same sites and link them to other records again. Everything works fine. Thanks for your help.
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:24 AM