CRM 2011 Update Rollup 12 - Server Components RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone found the server components?  From what I read it was supposed to be released yesterday...I'm tired of hitting F5!  What's going on?  Last minute bug?

Friday, January 11, 2013 2:31 PM

Answers

• It was available and has been pulled. I have not seen an official explanation regarding this, or if next week's planned updates to CRM Online are going to be affected.
    Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:18 PM

All replies

• I grabbed the server component around 10:00 PM eastern on the 9th, and they pulled it down about an hour later. I installed it in my environment and it had a few bugs, maybe MS pulled it down and are frantically fixing?
    Friday, January 11, 2013 2:44 PM
  • It was available and has been pulled. I have not seen an official explanation regarding this, or if next week's planned updates to CRM Online are going to be affected.
    Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:18 PM
  • A MS Support Engineer told me that they pulled it to check an issue
    Monday, January 14, 2013 5:27 AM
  • Hi,

please have look at the post below.

Best regards,

Philip

https://community.dynamics.com/product/crm/crmnontechnical/b/crmconnection/archive/2013/01/15/update-on-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011-update-rollup-12-release.aspx

I'd like to give an update on the Microsoft
    Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup (UR) 12 Release. We originally made UR12
    available on Thursday, January 10th, to deliver multi-browser support for our On
    Premises customers. After discovering an issue that could potentially impact a
    customer's database, we withdrew the UR12 Server bits to ensure that no On
    Premises customers would be affected. Unfortunately, these bits were available
    on the Microsoft Download Center for a short period of time. If you downloaded
    the UR12 Server bits, please do not install them. We plan to repost the UR12
    Server bits within the next week, and we will keep you informed as to when they
    are available. We have taken measures to improve our engineering processes and
    methodologies going forward, and we take your feedback very seriously. We
    apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Bob Stutz
    Corporate Vice President,
    Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:19 PM