none
Focus on a specific page using a brick RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I am new to c# and I am trying to fix an error in my report. I am trying to iterate through my report and search for a tag that matches the tag of the previous page that was viewed. The reason I must approach it this way is because I am adding a parameter that changes the amount of pages per record. I found the following sample code but I do not know how to use the ShowBrick method. The method should be similar to this but I do not fully understand exactly how to translate from the printingsystem level.

printingSystem1.PreviewFormEx.PrintControl.ShowBrick(brick, page);
                printingSystem1.MarkBrick(brick, page);

private void xrReport1_BeforePrint(object sender, System.Drawing.Printing.PrintEventArgs e)
        {
            ((XRLabel)sender).Tag = this.GetCurrentColumnValue("CaseId");
        }

private void brickcheck_PrintOnPage(object sender, PrintOnPageEventArgs e)
        {

foreach (Page p in this.Pages)
            {
                DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator iterator = new DevExpress.XtraPrinting.Native.NestedBrickIterator(p.InnerBricks);
                while (iterator.MoveNext())
                {
                    VisualBrick visualBrick = iterator.CurrentBrick as VisualBrick;
                    if (visualBrick != null)
                    {
                                                 ???? I don't know what goes here ????
                    }
                }
            }
        }

• Moved by Jason Dot Wang Monday, July 15, 2013 4:37 AM This thread is about DevExpress
    Tuesday, July 9, 2013 8:48 PM

All replies

• Perhaps you may be better off asking questions about DevExpress products in a DevExpress forum?  I imagine they have a support team and that support is part of the price you pay for the product.

Paul Linton

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:38 AM
  • Thank you Paul. I have asked them but they just referred me to the documentation which does not show any examples but merely states what the show.brick method is. I figured since the code was C# that someone here might be able to help.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:36 PM