none
Can't recover PW tied to important websites RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have been trying to reset/recover a PW for an account I haven't used in quite some time, that is tied to important sites.  The PW was always saved on my phone, which had to be replaced because it is now no longer working, garbage.

I ask to send a recovery code to the email I have on file, but no email comes thru.  The other methods to recover don't work either, I fill out all the forms and they say it is not me.  Is there a way for me to contact support or anything of that nature?

Saturday, June 13, 2020 5:42 PM

All replies

• Microsoft forums and community support pages are filled with never answered questions, like the one above. They don't have money for live support and their AI support is soooo not. If you forget your password recovery security question, just know even when remembered it won't do as promised. Microsoft's password recovery form is a Personally Identifying Data mining waste of time, producing only invitations to submit a new form again, and again, and again. For anyone with nothing serious to do or lose, to whom anally retentive paranoid invasion of privacy is acceptable, Microsoft products may be briefly tolerated. All others enjoy better for free here: https://www.libreoffice.org/. We are sorry for the difficulties forum mediators have with this message. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.
    Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:48 AM