none
single use password.

All replies

• Password for what?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:33 PM
  • Hello,

A single use password is meant for a single use (hence the name).

What does it matter what that password is?

It's not meat to be used again.

EDIT: Unless you mean you had to get a single use password to sign in somewhere (say these forums), and once you are signed in you want to change your main password?

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Edited by Just KarlModerator Monday, February 08, 2016 5:09 PM May better understand the OP's question
    Monday, February 08, 2016 5:06 PM
  • Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:16 PM