none
Only login with IE7, else 404 page RRS feed

• Question

• When I sign in with google's chrome I get a 404 page AFTER signing in. However other forums have no problems at all.
    I never see such an odd thing in something simple as a forum. :S.
    Well please fix this, because IE is not an option as browser and this is an ugly way to force the use of MS browsers.
    Please don't be evil :).
    Any way keep up the lots of good work you people do also.

Monday, October 13, 2008 3:11 PM

Answers

• The forums work well on Mozilla browsers (FireFox, SeaMonkey). Actually there are some glitches in the composition window, but not show-stoppers.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, October 13, 2008 3:51 PM
  •  I can confirm this.

I use Firefox (XPPro) and Safari (Mac OSx) as well as both Chrome and IE7 (Vista) and can't say that I've noticed any major problems with any of them.

(The drop-down list of forums when moving a thread isn't great when using Firefox but with Safari (Mac) even that works correctly)
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:50 AM

All replies

• The forums work well on Mozilla browsers (FireFox, SeaMonkey). Actually there are some glitches in the composition window, but not show-stoppers.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, October 13, 2008 3:51 PM
  •  I can confirm this.

I use Firefox (XPPro) and Safari (Mac OSx) as well as both Chrome and IE7 (Vista) and can't say that I've noticed any major problems with any of them.

(The drop-down list of forums when moving a thread isn't great when using Firefox but with Safari (Mac) even that works correctly)
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:50 AM