install plugin photoshop RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I am trying to install the plugin for Photoshop CS4 to export HD views like explained here

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/HDView/HDPhotoshopPlugin.htm

My problem is that when I thought that I have installed it, (I copy-past the plugin to the file import export...)

The only thing that I see is a under export a "photosynth" option, but I don't want to export to photosynth I want the exact same option like on the HD Photoshop plugin picture on the link...

Thanks a lot for you help,

AdrienK

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 10:31 PM

All replies

• My guess is that you've installed the wrong plugin.  We do offer a Export to Photosynth plugin, which it seems that you've installed at some point. You should install the HDView export plugin by following one of the links on the page that you referenced: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/HDView/HDPhotoshopPlugin.htm it's important to use the correct link for your version of Photoshop. If you use 32bit Photoshop then follow that link, otherewise follow the 64bit link for 64bit Photoshop.  If you install the wrong version then it will not show up in your  Photoshop export menu.
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:05 AM
  • Thanks but when I dowloaded the file : hdviewutil-1.11-for-32-bit-Windows.msi

there is no file named : HDView_x86.8be showing up :( nd I cannot find this file on the web....

If you can help me one last time would be awsome..

thanks

Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:32 PM
  • Hi Adrien,

Once you run hdviewutil-1.11-for-32-bit-Windows.msi, the files (including HDView_x86.8be) should be installed in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Research\HD View Utilities (assuming C: is your Windows drive).

--Howard

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:09 PM
  • I have the same problem with photoshop cc

لدي نفس المشكلة فى برنامج فوتوشوب سى سى

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 6:50 AM