Windows Vista Home Premium RRS feed

• Question

• I want to know who to email and tell about this over priced peice of *** so called upgrade that i have ever got Ihave lost the money that i paid for this *** 172 dollars and some change also another 200 dollars for the things it said i had to buy because i could not use what i have on my computer and it still don't work so i took it back off and put windows XP home back on and all works again but you have stole all that money from me so that makes me real pissed Wal-Mart will not give me my money back for this junk so i lost it how can you sleep at night wish i could find me a sucker to sell this so called upgrade to and get some of my money back. And before you say maybe my computer would not take this upgrade it said it will and it did but it would not let me have anything i had on here like my printer or outlook express did not want windows mail also yahoo for my internet explorea main page says only GooGle don't want anything that tells me what i can and cannot do on my computer. This is the worse update you have ever done and to dam high priced.I know that none of you give a dam how much money you cost me just as long as you put it in your pocket. If there is a emil address to some one up high and you will give it to me i will tell them also  

Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Microsoft North American Retail Product Refund Guidelines:

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/productrefund/refund.mspx

Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:30 PM
  • Hello MelvinHenry,

I am very sorry you were unhappy with Vista. I agree it is different, it does take some time to get used to and not all programs are yet compatible with it.  I like Vista and not just because I work here. I genuinely prefer Vista over XP.  True, there are some things with Vista that irritate me and there are thing I would have changed, but that was also true back when I first installed XP.

It may be that Vista just isn't for you, but I do recommend that when you have some time to spend with it and get used to it, you may find Vista is a feature rich and nice looking OS. For Retail versions, you receive 30 days (from the time you activated) of free Vista support. The support is not only for errors and such. You can ask how to change your Internet Explorer main page from google to yahoo (I know it can be done) or how to use Windows Mail (my understanding is that Windows Mail and Outlook express are very simillare, they just look different) or how to get your printer to work with Vista. Let us help you fix the things you don't like or don't understand.

After you get some help getting Vista to work the way you want it to, if you still don't like it, then by all means, follow the URL that Carey provided and return it. We do NOT want you to use something you do not like. It's not good for you and it's not good for Microsoft. We just want you to give yourself a chance to get used to it. If you still don't want it, then not use it and get your money back, please.

Thank you,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager
    Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:30 PM