none
Leaderquest RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

A few days ago a received a call from a company called Leaderquest. They told me that they had found my resume on monster.com and that they specialize in helping veterans get jobs and certifications. I met with them yesterday and we discussed compTIA training and the cost (~$9000 for A+, Network+, and Security+). I tried to do some research but I can not find any reviews of the company. My question is has anyone heard of them or used them, and are they a reputable company to deal with? They are a Microsoft silver learning partner from what I can tell.

Thank you,

Tony

Friday, November 16, 2012 8:37 PM

Answers

• My name is Zach Jacobsen and I am the Director of Career Training Services and the Military & Disabled Veteran Advisor at LeaderQuest. I have worked at LeaderQuest for seven years. 

We are a Microsoft Partner. We have a grade "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. We work with multiple government and civilian institutions such as The United States Department of Defense, The United States Department of Veteran Affairs, The State of Colorado, The Workforce Centers of Colorado and many other reputable civilian and government entities to help our clients. 

We are governed by the State of Colorado as a Private Occupational Training Facility and we offer placement assistance. LeaderQuest has been in business since 2006 and our founding company was started in 1994. We offer the ability to help individuals and companies with their training and placement needs. 

On the consumer side of our business, our mission is to assist in helping individuals to get into careers in Information Technology and Project Management. Some clients come to us that we can help place right away due to their background. Most clients we work with need updated skill sets or new skill sets in order to get into today's job market. 

We work with programs such as the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), the Veteran's Workforce Investment Program (VWIP), MyCAA (for Active Duty Military Spouses), Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Vocational Rehabilitation (State and Federal), the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and many other programs so that our consumer clients do not have to pay for our services. We do not take any part of our clients paychecks either. Our goal is to help our clients, not burden them. 

Our clients and our partners use us as a resource to assist individuals in this hard economic time. When we talk to a potential client, we set up a "Career Assessment" to determine if this is going to be a good fit for us and a good fit for them. We never falsely bring in anyone for an "interview." Our job is to help. My Career is about helping individuals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly or please feel free to contact a State of Colorado Representative at any of your local Workforce Centers. 

Friday, March 1, 2013 10:53 PM