Material included when buying an online course RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I want to buy an online course (80295 - Extending Microsoft Dynamics  CRM 2011, if that information changes anything) but I want to know what is included in the purchase. Do I have access to an electronic version of the MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum)? And to a virtual lab??

Thanks !

Simon.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:45 PM

Answers

• Dear Simon,

Collection 80295: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is an online course and does not include Digital MOC. As far as the virtual lab is concerned, online courses contain Virtual Server-based labs for courses in the IT Professional and Developer Catalog.

If you are looking for DigitalMOCyou can take the classroom training from any CPLS (which provides the course).

I hope it solves your question.

Shyam Singh
    MCTS

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other users find a solution quicker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:51 PM

All replies

• Dear Simon,

Collection 80295: Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is an online course and does not include Digital MOC. As far as the virtual lab is concerned, online courses contain Virtual Server-based labs for courses in the IT Professional and Developer Catalog.

If you are looking for DigitalMOCyou can take the classroom training from any CPLS (which provides the course).

I hope it solves your question.

Shyam Singh
    MCTS

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other users find a solution quicker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:51 PM
  • I wish there was some kind of reference left after the course but if that's the Microsoft do things, I'll have to go along with it.

Thank you very much!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:43 PM