Menus RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Web Developer 2008 Exprees.  I have 2 questioins relating to menus.  I have one vertical menu and 1 horizontal menu with the top level static.  I added child items to several of the top level items but when I run the site and move the cursor to the items with the child members a blank box appears with no names.

On the horizontal menu the child members appear but they also go horizontally.  Can  I get the child members to go vertically under the main menu item?

• Moved by Figo Fei Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:50 AM (From:Visual C# Express Edition)
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:50 PM

Answers

• For ASP.NET questions, please use forums.asp.net and there is a forum dedicated to VWD.

Thanks.

Figo Fei 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by harrytu Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:02 PM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:49 AM

All replies

• Hi harrytu,

could you post your code here?

It helps while we are looking for the problem  in your programming~

thx~~~

Best regards

• Edited by DK. Da Sunday, June 10, 2012 2:03 AM
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:46 AM
  • I have a vertical menu with the top level static and child memers dynamic. The background on the staticm part is maroon with white foreground.  When the dynamic portion displays it comes up white therefore the comes up white therefore the items don't show.  How do I change the background color of the dynamic menu portion when it is displayed?
    • Merged by Figo Fei Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:07 AM same question
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:49 PM
  • For ASP.NET questions, please use forums.asp.net and there is a forum dedicated to VWD.

Thanks.

Figo Fei 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by harrytu Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:02 PM
    Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:49 AM