none
Profile box missing now? RRS feed

• Question

• This is when I am viewing a thread.... It has the "Create Profile" link, yet you can clearly see that I am logged in.

If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.

Everyone should take the time to mark helpful posts and propose answers!

Answer an interesting question?
    Create a wiki article about it!

My Technet Wiki Articles

Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:45 PM

Answers

• I have experienced exactly the same issue however, this issue is sporadic ! Signout and signin, everything's back to normal. 

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:59 PM
  • The ironic thing is that these issues are happening because they're fixing issues. =^)

This profile box issue should be related to the updates. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:34 PM
    Owner

All replies

• I have experienced exactly the same issue however, this issue is sporadic ! Signout and signin, everything's back to normal. 

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:59 PM

Regards, Santosh

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate TextVote As Helpful & click on Alternate TextMark As Answer if a post answers your question.

I hope they get all this stuff in order soon!

If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done.

My Technet Wiki Articles

Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:00 PM
  • Let's hope so :-)

By the way, activity feed and points are not updating at present due to this Jan 2013  forums release issues.

Thanks

Regards, Santosh

Monday, January 14, 2013 5:27 AM
  • Let's hope so :-)

By the way, activity feed and points are not updating at present due to this Jan 2013  forums release issues.

Thanks

Regards, Santosh

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate TextVote As Helpful & click on Alternate TextMark As Answer if a post answers your question.

It is a bit confusing, because the email that you receive when someone responds to a thread that you have your "alert me" flag set on, are delayed... Well since they are delayed, I recieved an email saying someone responded to the thread I responded to, except it wasn't a new response, it was an email that was sent out delayed from a response that was given before I subscribed to the thread... if that makes sense....

My Technet Wiki Articles

Monday, January 14, 2013 6:53 AM
  • It is a bit confusing, because the email that you receive when someone responds to a thread that you have your "alert me" flag set on, are delayed... Well since they are delayed, I recieved an email saying someone responded to the thread I responded to, except it wasn't a new response, it was an email that was sent out delayed from a response that was given before I subscribed to the thread... if that makes sense....

My Technet Wiki Articles

I didn't receive any alert mail for this thread. I just stopped by to see if there were any replies and to my surprise I could see one !

And I hope MS folks are working on fixes for all recently reported issues.

Regards, Santosh

Monday, January 14, 2013 7:59 AM
  • The ironic thing is that these issues are happening because they're fixing issues. =^)

This profile box issue should be related to the updates. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:34 PM
    Owner
  • That problem now seems to be fixed.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:31 AM