lost all files in fall update RRS feed

• Question

• running windows 10 home got fall update lost all files and e-mail has anyone got any ideas how i can get them back please
    • Moved by Richard MuellerMVP Monday, October 30, 2017 8:00 PM Not a TechNet Wiki question
    Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Sam.

I suggest you to ask this question in the Microsoft Community for Windows, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 5:42 PM
  • Hi Sam 17,

As Luigi Bruno mentioned, it's appropriate for you to ask in other forum such as Windows 10 IT Pro.

Putting that aside, it should be most unlikely for user's file to be deleted after updating to Fall Creators Update from older version.
    Where did you save your files?  I would like to know location (drive and folder i.e. full path) of your files.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

• Proposed as answer by pituachMVP Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Richard MuellerMVP Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:57 PM
    Tuesday, October 24, 2017 11:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Sam.

I suggest you to ask this question in the Microsoft Community for Windows, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 5:42 PM
  • Hi Sam 17,

As Luigi Bruno mentioned, it's appropriate for you to ask in other forum such as Windows 10 IT Pro.

Putting that aside, it should be most unlikely for user's file to be deleted after updating to Fall Creators Update from older version.
    Where did you save your files?  I would like to know location (drive and folder i.e. full path) of your files.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

• Proposed as answer by pituachMVP Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by Richard MuellerMVP Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:57 PM
    Tuesday, October 24, 2017 11:45 PM