none
Please add support for Android in these forums

All replies

• Josh

You should probably be asking Google that.  Somehow I doubt MS will add support for a product that is not theirs.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:18 PM
  • Why?

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:18 PM
  • Why?

Karl

The majority of mobile devices are now Android, and we cannot use these forums on Android phones and tablets. 

It's not possible to type into the body of a message here on Android.

Thanks! Josh

Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:31 PM
  • Agreed, this is a valid request for support on android mobile platform.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:59 PM
  • Why?

Karl

The majority of mobile devices are now Android, and we cannot use these forums on Android phones and tablets. 

Thanks! Josh

Josh

I am currently using Kitkat 4.4.2 on a Samsung note 8 for posting here.  Why cant you use an Android phone or Tablet?

Friday, August 22, 2014 12:28 AM
  • I've had three Motorola phones, one xoom and one nexus 5 of which none will pop the input keyboard after clicking reply. Endless spinner on this nexus 5 with 4.4.4

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 22, 2014 12:52 AM
  • Dave

Three Galaxy S5, and the note.  All 4 keyboards pop (not the std keyboard I admit) and I have gotten used to the endless spinner on PC and android alike on this site.  Still doubt MS would be interested in it (MHO)

Friday, August 22, 2014 1:36 AM
  • Agreed, this is a valid request for support on android mobile platform.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

I agree too.

Sent from my galaxy tab 2

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 22, 2014 2:48 AM

• The majority of mobile devices are now Android, and we cannot use these forums on Android phones and tablets. 

Thanks! Josh

Yeah, I totally misunderstood. I thought you wanted support for programing androids :)

Karl

Friday, August 22, 2014 1:37 PM