Image Text Wrapping complaint RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hey there, love the new Live Writer 2009 (RC).
    One complaint I've had going back previous versions was this:

If you change an image to have a text wrap, say "Left" as an example.
    And then you go down to select the area next to this image in order to type, it will kick you up to the top of the post (Annoying if the post happens to be considerably long)

It can be a challenge at times, to select the right-enough area near the image, and then hit enter a few times in order to get into a position to start introducing text next to the image.   This particular problem is annoying enough when working with images and text on a regular basis.

I'm sure if there were some way to allow insertion of text without jumping up to the top, or even a way to have it begin within the text area after modifying the wrapping layout.

Thanks and keep up the good work of producing an excellent product!

Christopher Kusek

~ Christopher Kusek - Technology Evangelist Spreading the good word about Technological innovation
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:33 AM

All replies

• I thought we fixed this problem already.  I can't seem to reproduce the problem using the 2009 RC build, so there is also a chance we are talking about 2 different things.  If there is any chance you can do a video or some pictures to show the motions you have to do to reproduce the problem it would be great?

As temporary workaround, if this bug bothers you, you might try just clicking above or below the image and then using the arrow keys to move where you want.  Kind of annoying but at least it won't jump you to the top.

-Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:36 PM