none
GFWL Removal from ALL games!

Question

• yes that is exactly what i am proposing...

if the companies that have left those games to rot do not care enough about removing GFWL from them, then they should pass the full RIGHTS of those games to another company that will do so...

not just PC games, but all releases on all platforms... this would require a recall on the part of console games, and a re-release of the game (those who previously owned the games will receive a free copy of the fixed version).

Companies should take responsibility for their clientele and the games they have created and left to die... this is bad business for everyone, it gives the game company a bad reputation and creates an environment of animosity hatred distrust from potential clients as well as current clients.

i am sick and tired of these companies basically stealing your money by not fixing the games so that the work properly, there are MILLIONS of people around the world that feel the same... these companies need to be made to understand that there comes a time when the people who have to deal with these problems will stop say "Enough IS ENOUGH!", this is that time for me and several other.

the focus of the petition was originally only removal of GFWL from Fable 3, i am expanding the petition to include all games that still use GFWL as well as for good games that have been virtually abandoned in digital Hell.

if you agree please sign this petition:

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-lionhead-studios-fix-fable-3-gfwl-problem-or-allow-another-company-to-do-so/u/11455244

thank you.

Monday, July 20, 2015 8:58 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Technical Queries forum' forum is for posts Related to technical / coding / programming related issues as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

I'd ask in the Windows Gaming forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:01 PM