none
See points, and lost medals. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear friends,
    I would to know:

1. Where I can see how many points I have earned.
    2. Why I have lost the only medal I had since this forum were on older platform?

Thanks for your attention.

Creativity Sharer
    • Edited by Uranya Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:41 AM mistake
    Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:39 AM

Answers

• Points you can see by going to a (new) forum and on the right going to the list of best posters for the month and then clicking on More. That gets you the total list which can be sorted in three ways, one of which is Points.

The medal has been lost (I presume) because all your old forums haven't yet been transfered to the new system, and the medal is based only on the totals that have been transfered. It will be updated when all the forums you have contributed to are moved across.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:05 PM
  • The simplest way I currently know to see your points (especially if you are not in the top rankings) is to click the link Browse Users in the top menu and enter your display name in the search field in the upper right corner.
    (I would wish, that this info is again put into the profile directly.)
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:11 PM

All replies

• Points you can see by going to a (new) forum and on the right going to the list of best posters for the month and then clicking on More. That gets you the total list which can be sorted in three ways, one of which is Points.

The medal has been lost (I presume) because all your old forums haven't yet been transfered to the new system, and the medal is based only on the totals that have been transfered. It will be updated when all the forums you have contributed to are moved across.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:05 PM
  • The simplest way I currently know to see your points (especially if you are not in the top rankings) is to click the link Browse Users in the top menu and enter your display name in the search field in the upper right corner.
    (I would wish, that this info is again put into the profile directly.)
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:11 PM