IE problems CAUSED by microsoft RRS feed

Answers

• Hello Royslady,

First I request you to refraim from using fowl and accusing language here on the public WGA Forums. Language is not appropriate and will not be accepted. This is a public forum where we as well others provide resolutions to our valued customers and others may be offended. Should this happen in the future we may remove the post all together. 

The first screen you are offered after downloading and installing the new Explorer 7.0 is a Welcome Screen. This screen provides you with the following buttons: New Look, Tabbed Browsing, Advanced Printing, Easier Search and Tighter Security. This gives you the option to place your mouse curser on each button for an explaination and features the new Explorer provides you as the customer. Next choose your settingslocated @ the bottom of the screen. A Setup is quick and easy screen appears. Here you will see a) Required Settings. Please read the selections below. You have two options available:

-  Keep my current default search provider.
    -  Let me select from a list of other search providers

The last page you are provided Settings saved successfully: you're good to go. This screen will provide you with the following:

-  Take a tour
    -  Get Add-Ons
    -  Go to your homepage
    -  Need help?

Should this not resolve your problem please post your question (without using language) to the news group Carey provided. 

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:20 PM

All replies

•  

Oh yes, and one more thing...I don't CARE what anyone thinks of my 'attitude'. It doesn't run ONCE, it runs every single time I open IE. This started a couple days ago. DON'T even think about giving me IE 'lessons' either...I've been using IE since Win98, first Edition.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:03 PM
  • Your issue is not related to any WGA issue.  This forum is dedicated to resolving issues with WGA. Please post your inquiry in the Internet Explorer newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=us

Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:10 PM
  • Hello Royslady,

First I request you to refraim from using fowl and accusing language here on the public WGA Forums. Language is not appropriate and will not be accepted. This is a public forum where we as well others provide resolutions to our valued customers and others may be offended. Should this happen in the future we may remove the post all together. 

The first screen you are offered after downloading and installing the new Explorer 7.0 is a Welcome Screen. This screen provides you with the following buttons: New Look, Tabbed Browsing, Advanced Printing, Easier Search and Tighter Security. This gives you the option to place your mouse curser on each button for an explaination and features the new Explorer provides you as the customer. Next choose your settingslocated @ the bottom of the screen. A Setup is quick and easy screen appears. Here you will see a) Required Settings. Please read the selections below. You have two options available:

-  Keep my current default search provider.
    -  Let me select from a list of other search providers

The last page you are provided Settings saved successfully: you're good to go. This screen will provide you with the following:

-  Take a tour
    -  Get Add-Ons
    -  Go to your homepage
    -  Need help?

Should this not resolve your problem please post your question (without using language) to the news group Carey provided. 

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:20 PM