View Duplicates email RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I've just run some new duplicate detection jobs for accounts and contacts and two things have happened that I can't resolve.

1. In the View Duplicates screen how does one go about changing the columns that are displayed for both accounts and contacts. I thought it would be as simple as changing some views in the relevant customize entities but I can't find the relevant ones.
    2. The email sent out after completion has a url in it that references our test environment not the live one. I've read somewhere that this can be changed in the templates section by modifying the relevant template, which I've done; however following this when I export customisations and search the resulting xml file the dev url still appears. How do I permanently remove the reference to the dev server?

Thanks

Monday, December 15, 2008 3:32 PM

Answers

• I've answered part of my own question!

The answer to part two is to

• export select customisations, namely templates,
    • edit|replace all relevant hyperlinks (although the visible part of the url may now show the right thing after editing through the GUI, the (invisible) href element will still show the wrong value); and then
    • reimport the modified customisations file.

Seems to work. Any one have any answer to the first part?

Monday, December 15, 2008 4:19 PM