assign a activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys

I Have a Activity on my Contact and i want Assign this Activity to Continue that to another User .but i want see this Activity

for this reason"what change and where Steps: 

when i assign this activity to another Person i Cannot see this Activity in my Activity List?

How Do I DO????

Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Instead of assigning the activities use the queues. Assigning activities or other entities to another one to do some work on it is not a good solution. For a specific activity just from ribbon (application or form) add it to the queue of the someone you want to do some work on it. If you don't want to use queues, you also could use the "Share" record functionality to share specific records with another user. Be aware about sharing! If you share lots of times it could decrease your CRM performance drastically. It is designed for limited usage. So, for an extended usage the first solution is better.

Persian Dynamics CRM Community | انجمن متخصصان فارسی زبان

• Marked as answer by Sadeghkhan Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:17 AM
    Saturday, May 24, 2014 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Instead of assigning the activities use the queues. Assigning activities or other entities to another one to do some work on it is not a good solution. For a specific activity just from ribbon (application or form) add it to the queue of the someone you want to do some work on it. If you don't want to use queues, you also could use the "Share" record functionality to share specific records with another user. Be aware about sharing! If you share lots of times it could decrease your CRM performance drastically. It is designed for limited usage. So, for an extended usage the first solution is better.

Persian Dynamics CRM Community | انجمن متخصصان فارسی زبان

• Marked as answer by Sadeghkhan Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:17 AM
    Saturday, May 24, 2014 11:16 AM
  • Mr.Peyman Very Tanks

سپاسگذارم

Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:20 AM