none
PowerShell - Check Hardening RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ppl,

I'm trying to make a script to check the security hardenings that i had applied on my servers in the enterprise.

I'm trying in various ways but don't give me a logic on how I can do this in Ps.

Can someone give me a help?

I need to check several things, check if the disks are without Everyone permissions, I need to check if the paging file is configured according to best practices.. (total value of memory * 1,5).

verified if Windows is activate. Check if the network is marked to use the DNS suffix for the connection, and if it is disabled the option to turn off the network adapter to save power. I need to export all of this to an HTML or excel, but I'm terrible at organizing output in PowerShell.

can someone give me a help with this?

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:18 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:58 PM

All replies

• We have no idea what you have done or need to report on.  You will have to write a script or find a tool from a third party to monitor your network.  We cannot guess at your needs and will not write a script for you.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:09 PM
  • jrv,

i did not ask to write a script for me.

I ask help, u read?

Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:42 PM
  • What is it that you need help with?  You have not asked a clear question about scripting.  You just vaguely stated that you need to check some things.

You will have to either post your script or look in the Gallery for scripts that do what you need.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:55 PM