Failed Exam 70-515 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

I come from my test center and the bad news is that I failed my Exam 70-515. I am not really disappointed because I have no experience with Asp.net MVC 2.0 and Ajax/Jquery. My score was  648/1000. I used Training Kit (MCTS EXAM 70-515) and SelfTestSoftware. I should put more time learning Asp.net MVC and Ajax/Jquery but I wanted just to try to check my level with technology. In few weeks I will retake the exam. I will keep you posted!

Regards

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:39 AM

Answers

• That's pretty good considering that you don't have much experience with Asp.net MVC 2.0 and Ajax/Jquery,  You probably only missed out by 2 or 3 questions.

Good luck with your studies.

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA Blog: MrWharty.wordpress.com
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 8, 2011 6:19 AM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:01 AM
  • Hi Gaspard05,

I am preparing for same exam and going through training kit, i have experience on MVC 2.0.

Do you have any exam preparing question or dumbs ? Please share.

Friday, May 27, 2011 6:03 AM

All replies

• That's pretty good considering that you don't have much experience with Asp.net MVC 2.0 and Ajax/Jquery,  You probably only missed out by 2 or 3 questions.

Good luck with your studies.

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA Blog: MrWharty.wordpress.com
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:01 AM
  • Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your encouragement.

I want to be an Asp.net expert!!!

Regards

Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:03 AM
  • Hi Gaspard05,

I am preparing for same exam and going through training kit, i have experience on MVC 2.0.

Do you have any exam preparing question or dumbs ? Please share.

Friday, May 27, 2011 6:03 AM
  • Hi Deepak_DOTNET,

I would advise you not to use any dump exams, it is against Microsoft policy! I read somewhere that you can even lose your certification when you use dump exams.

As far as resources are concerned, I taught myself Asp.net (C#) and there are some Authors I would recommend to buy or read their books.

The Training Kit is helpful if you have enough hands on experience with Asp.net. 

I do not know the languages you use for programming (VB or C#), but the authors I have referenced above are  proficient in Asp.net.

Hope this will help.

Good luck for your exam.

Gaspard

Friday, May 27, 2011 9:52 AM