none
How do I get MCPD Web 4 after upgrade to MCPD Windows 4? RRS feed

• Question

• I've passed the exam 70-521 and got status MCPD Windows Developer 4 along with three MCTS statuses in .NET Framework 4: Data Access, Service Communication Applications, Windows Applications.

Earlier I've passed exams 70-515 and 70-519 and got status: MCTS .NET Framework 4, Web Applications.

Four of this statuses along with 70-519 exam count towards MCPD Web Developer 4. But I did not get this status. What do I need to do to get MCPD Web status?

My transcript ( https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx ) ID 902163 Access Code dmitrypodrezoff

Monday, May 20, 2013 5:59 AM

Answers

• According to your Transcript, you have fulfilled all the requirements for the MCPD:Web developer 4 certification. However, I notice that you passed your last exam just yesterday. Sometimes the Transcript takes longer to be updated (up to a whole week). Give it a few days more, and if your MCPD still does not appear in your Transcript, then call the Regional Service Center to have it fixed.

Monday, May 20, 2013 10:55 AM

All replies

• According to your Transcript, you have fulfilled all the requirements for the MCPD:Web developer 4 certification. However, I notice that you passed your last exam just yesterday. Sometimes the Transcript takes longer to be updated (up to a whole week). Give it a few days more, and if your MCPD still does not appear in your Transcript, then call the Regional Service Center to have it fixed.

Monday, May 20, 2013 10:55 AM
  • You are right. It looks like the system itself created Windows Developer certificate, but Web Developer certificate was created manually some time later.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:54 AM