Replying to replies RRS feed

• Question

• When I receive a reply to a question, and I want to ask that replier a further question, how do I do that? Do I click the reply link as well?
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:53 PM

Answers

• Yes. Click on Reply link. You can also click on the Quote link to quote the original answer (although I very rarely use it).
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:54 PM
  • When I receive a reply to a question, and I want to ask that replier a further question, how do I do that? Do I click the reply link as well?

If it’s a follow-up to the topic discussed in the thread, you post a reply. On the other hand, if it is a different topic, it’s better to post as a new question.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:57 PM

All replies

• Yes. Click on Reply link. You can also click on the Quote link to quote the original answer (although I very rarely use it).
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:54 PM

If it’s a follow-up to the topic discussed in the thread, you post a reply. On the other hand, if it is a different topic, it’s better to post as a new question.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Monday, October 31, 2011 3:57 PM