none
How Can I Edit Forum Post of Other Users? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Normally I wouldn't do that but accidentally i shared my client's name and projects name on the code part of my post on the forum. But i was really tired and i missed it. When i realized it, i edited my post but there was already an answer which contains it. I need it to be edited as soon as possible. I tried to reach the person who wrote that post but i could not. I also cannot send him message over forum.

How can I fix this situation? It's very urgent issue for me.
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:23 AM

Answers

• But how can i contact with moderators? (a)

Contacting Moderators on forums is really a challenging/tricky job ! Please have a look at following wiki, suggestions given there might help you ...

The Challenge - No Way to Contact Moderators

Thanks

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

• Proposed as answer by Naomi NModerator Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by Teymour Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:21 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hello Timur,

You can't edit post of other users, of course.

You have to ask the person how wrote the post or the forum moderator to do it for you.

Olaf Helper

Blog Xing

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:52 AM
  • Hello Timur,

You can't edit post of other users, of course.

You have to ask the person how wrote the post or the forum moderator to do it for you.

Olaf Helper

Blog Xing

Hi, Thanks for reply.

How can i find the moderator of this forum : 

Microsoft Developer Network >
    Forums Home > 
    Microsoft ISV Community Center Forums > 
    Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) ?
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:01 AM
  • When you are in the root of a forum, there is a list "Last visitors" with a "Next" link; click on it and you get the list with the forum moderators.

Olaf Helper

Blog Xing

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:06 AM
  • When you are in the root of a forum, there is a list "Last visitors" with a "Next" link; click on it and you get the list with the forum moderators.

Olaf Helper

Blog Xing

Thank youuu!!! Thank you very much :) :)

But how can i contact with moderators? (a)

• Edited by Teymour Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:20 AM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:20 AM

• But how can i contact with moderators? (a)

Contacting Moderators on forums is really a challenging/tricky job ! Please have a look at following wiki, suggestions given there might help you ...

The Challenge - No Way to Contact Moderators

Thanks

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

• Proposed as answer by Naomi NModerator Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by Teymour Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:21 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:52 AM