Download file issue.... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone Im a newbie here, :)

I just have a very anoying problem whenever I download a large file from my WHS hangs and never finishies the download I think it has something to do with the time out of the download but the only thing I found on the net is how to increase the upload time out not the download....

Everything is fine when I download a small file so I dont know what else to think...

\

Please Help...

Thanks,

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 2:16 AM

All replies

• Hi everyone Im a newbie here, :)

I just have a very anoying problem whenever I download a large file from my WHS hangs and never finishies the download I think it has something to do with the time out of the download but the only thing I found on the net is how to increase the upload time out not the download....

Everything is fine when I download a small file so I dont know what else to think...

Please Help...

Thanks,

You can adjust the time out period by installing the WHS Toolkit on the server.  Note that the install is different than other add-ins (so read the manual first, then download the appropriate version (either 32-bit or 64-bit) from the bottom of the page).
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:32 AM
  • Hi thanks for responding my question,

I did install the WHS toolkit but as you probably know that only sets the upload timeout not the download I already tried to set it at a longer time but still hangs my big files download.

I know the most be a way to fix this issue and I think that someone else must have the same issue,

Please help.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:09 PM