Is there Customize Shortcut from Form in Dynamics CRM 2013? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I can not found the shortcut for customize the entity in CRM 2013's form like in CRM 2011, anyone can give the workaround besides from settings --> customize?

thanks,

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:48 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You still have the shortcut available in list of records and on form. You can directly jump to customize form from a form. Check whether you have sufficient permission for customizing entities.

Regards,

Ravi

• Marked as answer by pntr Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:54 AM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:23 AM
  • Hi,

There are some changes in MS CRM 2013 for example if you will open any form you will get optioin to just customize that form under dropdown "Form" which will help you to customize entity form only and create fields etc, but if you want to do more then this then you can access "Customize entity" option under dropdown when you be on particular entity home page.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:44 AM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:39 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You still have the shortcut available in list of records and on form. You can directly jump to customize form from a form. Check whether you have sufficient permission for customizing entities.

Regards,

Ravi

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:23 AM
  • Hi,

There are some changes in MS CRM 2013 for example if you will open any form you will get optioin to just customize that form under dropdown "Form" which will help you to customize entity form only and create fields etc, but if you want to do more then this then you can access "Customize entity" option under dropdown when you be on particular entity home page.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:44 AM
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:39 AM
  • thank you, I am very awkward with dynamics CRM 2013  :)

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:54 AM