none
How to track/capture Outlook Unread Search Folder To Any Folder Click in MAPI RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on MAPI outlook using MFC.

I want to set one property for message when user clicks on any foldre (e.g. Inbox, Sent, Draft....) from Unread search folder.

I don't know which event or property can identify it. 

Regards,

Monday, February 17, 2020 12:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

Are you talking about the issue with MFCMAPI tool?

If so, it is suggested to post a new thread to Outlook Developer Forum because here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client.

If you are experiencing issues related to Outlook desktop client, could you please provide me with more information about the issue with your Outlook client?

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:07 AM
  • Thanks. Deleting this question
    Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:51 PM
  • Hi Amarelia,

Thanks for your reply.

If you have post your issue, in order to close this thread, please kindly mark helpful replies or your own reply as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue.  

Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 8:25 AM
  • Hi Amarelia,

In order to close this thread, please kindly mark helpful replies or your own reply as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue.  

Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:27 AM