Wrong name of the certificate 70-680 RRS feed

• Question

• hey

i to test 2 day ago

Hey I went to audition

i pass the exm =800

And secretary of the College made ​​a mistake and wrote my last name wrong,on the paper.
    What can I do????????

thanks

Friday, November 9, 2012 2:17 PM

Answers

• Hello, 

The name you have registered on Prometic will be used, if you need to change your last name (or first name) than you should contact Prometic and they can help you futher.

Best, 

Huib

Friday, November 9, 2012 9:17 PM

All replies

• HeyI went Yesterday to exm 70-680 and  i Successfully the exm. secretary of the College made ​​a mistake and wrote my last name wrong on the paper that came from "promatric"
    What can I do????????

• Merged by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:50 AM duplicate
    Friday, November 9, 2012 2:37 PM
  • Hello, 

The name you have registered on Prometic will be used, if you need to change your last name (or first name) than you should contact Prometic and they can help you futher.

Best, 

Huib

Friday, November 9, 2012 9:17 PM
  • Hello, 

Best, 

Huib

Friday, November 9, 2012 9:18 PM
  • You will need to contact your local Microsoft Regional Service Centre and ask them to correct the error http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:49 AM