UNABLE TO RENEW MY ONECARE, ATTEMPTS FAILED, CONCERNED OF MULTIPLIES $1.00 CHARGES ON MY ACCT RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have attempted to renew my Onecare subscription with my checking card and it kept telling me it failed and to try later, i kept trying because i was worried if i entered in my credit card wrong, after several attempts i simply gave up. I then checked my online banking account and saw attempts from one care for $1.00 pending charges? My concern is that i did not renew my Onecare subscription several times? this was not my intention i only meant to renew it for one year! but i have about 8 attempts shown on my checking account i want action immediatly or i may cancel this all together and pursue a case with the better business bureau.
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:20 AM

Answers

• Sorry to read of your frustrating experience.

I've moved your post to the General topic folder. You need to contact Billing/Customer service as this forum is customers helping customers, so we can't do anything for you regarding charges on your account or your subscription. Since the charges are showing as pending, it would seem that your information is valid and that the problem is with the Microsoft Billing system.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 1:00 PM