none
adobe flash player 11.5.5 RRS feed

Answers

• The current version of Flash Player for IE 10 is 11.8.800.94.  How are you trying to update flash.  Windows Update should have updated your flash player for IE 10 automatically.  Check what version your running, open Internet explorer, Tools > Manage Add-Ons, look for Microsoft 3rd Part Components and look for and click on flash player, it should list what version you have.  If you don't have the version 11.8.800.94 check Windows Update or go to the Adobe website http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/download-flash-player-windows-8.html and try and update it.

Remember to select 'Mark as Answer' for replies that prove correct.

Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:09 AM

All replies

• The current version of Flash Player for IE 10 is 11.8.800.94.  How are you trying to update flash.  Windows Update should have updated your flash player for IE 10 automatically.  Check what version your running, open Internet explorer, Tools > Manage Add-Ons, look for Microsoft 3rd Part Components and look for and click on flash player, it should list what version you have.  If you don't have the version 11.8.800.94 check Windows Update or go to the Adobe website http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/download-flash-player-windows-8.html and try and update it.

Remember to select 'Mark as Answer' for replies that prove correct.

Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:09 AM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

Since your post is off-topic, I am moving it to the off topic forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 1, 2014 10:08 PM