my age is 12

and I want to give exam

70-688 - managing and maintaining windows 8

70-687- configuring windows 8

I wanted to know whether at this age I can give these exam or not

Friday, January 18, 2013 12:47 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I checked with Microsoft Learning directly. There is no specific age requirement. Please note that these exams require experience, so they may be very challenging for you. Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Friday, January 18, 2013 11:51 PM
  • Hi,

from what I know there's no age limitation for taking an exam. I've heard about a MCPD who's 10 years old.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013 9:14 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

from what I know there's no age limitation for taking an exam. I've heard about a MCPD who's 10 years old.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013 9:14 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

I checked with Microsoft Learning directly. There is no specific age requirement. Please note that these exams require experience, so they may be very challenging for you. Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Friday, January 18, 2013 11:51 PM