none
microsoft certification in languages RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

Is there any microsoft certification in programming language.I want to do certification in a particular language like C#.i mean i want to improve my basic programming n coding skills..what i do for that..

Also wanted to ask if there is a microsoft certification for distributed systems?I want to do Exam-530(WCF) but before that i want to learn n gain skills on distributed technology..and then do the 530 paper..Currently a fresher n wrking on WCF ....As a fresher wanted to improve my coding n wcf skills as well..

Any suggestions and response will be appreciated.....waiting for response...

Thanks

Mumtaz

Mumtaz Surani
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Mumtaz,

I am sorry to say these exams are discontinued. Have a look at below site.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-dev.aspx#tab4

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:36 AM
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:36 AM
  • thanks for ur response....but there will be soe certification to improve our coding skills..

Im a BSc(IT) student and wrking in a IT department in development team.Wrking as a Jr.Software Engineer and im doing RnD work on WCF..but i need to improve practically in wcf and distributed technologies as well as i really dnt have practical experience on any distributed technologies..so could atleast suggest some course to enhace my skills n capability?..

However im planning to do paper 530(WCF) but before that i want to get perfect on distributed systems n my coding skills.....Im a fresher....do suggest me

Mumtaz Surani
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:45 AM
  • thanks for ur response....but there will be soe certification to improve our coding skills..

Im a BSc(IT) student and wrking in a IT department in development team.Wrking as a Jr.Software Engineer and im doing RnD work on WCF..but i need to improve practically in wcf and distributed technologies as well as i really dnt have practical experience on any distributed technologies..so could atleast suggest some course to enhace my skills n capability?..

However im planning to do paper 530(WCF) but before that i want to get perfect on distributed systems n my coding skills.....Im a fresher....do suggest me

Mumtaz Surani
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:04 AM
  • Hi Mumtaz,

After seeing your profile i would suggest below certfication may help you out.

.NET certifications
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Surani Friday, April 23, 2010 8:38 AM
    Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:13 PM
  • Surani,

Also you can find the list of Microsoft Certifications available.

Learn about certifications for:

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:16 PM
  • thanks for ur reply......Ill see to it....

thanks

Mumtaz

Mumtaz Surani
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 4:50 AM