Word 2003 Vanished RRS feed

• Question

• I was attempting to import a file in Excel and received an error message instructing me to insert the original disk.  I did this (MS Office Small Business Ed 2003) and followed the prompts from the installer.  Word and Powerpoint immediately disappeared.  How do I get them back?

Monday, April 14, 2008 12:07 PM

Answers

•  Magoosmc wrote:

I was attempting to import a file in Excel and received an error message instructing me to insert the original disk.  I did this (MS Office Small Business Ed 2003) and followed the prompts from the installer.  Word and Powerpoint immediately disappeared.  How do I get them back?

I would probably try doing a repair install using your original Office media.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Sunday, April 20, 2008 11:02 PM

All replies

• Have you considered using your Office CD to reinstall Word and PowerPoint?

Monday, April 14, 2008 5:40 PM
  •  Magoosmc wrote:

I was attempting to import a file in Excel and received an error message instructing me to insert the original disk.  I did this (MS Office Small Business Ed 2003) and followed the prompts from the installer.  Word and Powerpoint immediately disappeared.  How do I get them back?

I would probably try doing a repair install using your original Office media.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Sunday, April 20, 2008 11:02 PM