none
Totally unacceptable!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Mine just became invalid today too!!!  Restoring to a previous Restore Point doesn't help.  There was no hardware changes and no new drivers in the last few days.  This has to be Microsoft's crappy validation software.  They had freaking better get this fixed PDQ and stop calling some (all??) of their customers thieves!

Saturday, August 25, 2007 2:56 AM

Answers

All replies

•  

I'm actually thinking about selling my valid copy and getting a pirated copy..lol, $400 usd for this ***?! LoL.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:59 AM
  • MINE IS INVALID AS WELL.
    Microsoft please explain ASAP , we are busy people you know?
    Now with aero graphic thingy disabled I cant even play games
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 4:54 AM
  • You can still play games...i had to release some stress and half life 2 seemed like a better idea than flying down to MS head offices and punching the first person i saw...and the second and the third....
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 6:43 AM
  • my cnc3 doesnt work.. it says some aero graphics thingy.
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 6:45 AM
  • I went to download a performance update for vista, which got me into this whole mess. Now when I try to play the WiC demo it keeps returning to the desktop with a message about Windows being non genuine.

THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT

* sloany starts downloading ubuntu
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 6:56 AM
  • Please note

This issue is resolved (see http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2054756&SiteID=25)

0xc004c4a5

If you are still having issue, please create a new post with a full description of the issue.

Thank you,
    Darin Smith
    WGA Forum Manager

Monday, September 17, 2007 8:29 PM