none
Hi RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi Guys

i am Sunil. i am from Karnataka. i would like to discuss certain things which would improve my career. if u know about any information regarding which i would ask, plz help to sort out or plz mail me at sunil8103@yahoo.com.

friends, i have completed BSc with my subjects as Computer Science, Mathematics and Electronics. i have a good educational background. Now i am doing MCA in correspondance in IGNOU.

i would like to know, wheather Microsoft offers any jobs for BSc students (Freshers) those who are from IT background, i tried a lot in many websites and also microsoft career website. but i noticed, they have job for BSc gradutes in MSIDC, but they prefer minimum 5+ or 6+ yrs experience. 

Atleast can i get Microsoft BPO job for my BSc background, as i am doing MCA correspondance now, i would like to work in Microsoft and study, so that at completion of my MCA, i would get 3yrs experience.

if anyone knows about it, plz help me.

Bye

Friday, May 4, 2007 5:55 AM

Answers

•  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

thnx a lot yaar for ur information. but here in the uploading the whitepaper section, i have already uploaded 2 documents regarding blueray disc and working of bluetooth technology and i have earned a ratings of 3 and 4 for it. but after submitting that also, if i check in my user profile, for submitting that whitepapers my points is still 0. can i know, how to make points more in every single section, if u know, plz guide me.

Bye

actually you when you upload a whitepaper, you get points based on average rating by the user, which may be 3.75, but it depends, so if you did not get any points on whitepaper upload, then may be ur whitepaper did not qualify for the average rating and the points

Saturday, May 5, 2007 9:03 PM
  • than why not mark that post as an answer?
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 9:54 PM

All replies

• Hi I appreciating ur feeling towards the Microsoft even though I am having same as per my knowledge u have to find the information for http://www.microsoft.com/india

under the section careers

I am also persuing MCA final year from Bangalore University my first and last wish is to work for Microsoft only... if u got any latest news please inform me....

One thing is sure if u got the highest rank then surely MS will provide u a good job. so please go and check the details for the contest... at this web site...http://studentrockstar.cybage.com/studrockstar/

Friday, May 4, 2007 9:33 AM
  • thnx a lot yaar for ur information. but here in the uploading the whitepaper section, i have already uploaded 2 documents regarding blueray disc and working of bluetooth technology and i have earned a ratings of 3 and 4 for it. but after submitting that also, if i check in my user profile, for submitting that whitepapers my points is still 0. can i know, how to make points more in every single section, if u know, plz guide me.

Bye

Friday, May 4, 2007 10:56 AM
  • I think you need a 4.5 rating, check the FAQ section.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 4:07 AM
  • my dear friends,

i have checked today  the ratings of my whitepaper. i have submitted 2 papers and i got ratings of 6 and 4 . will that be helpful and useful in earning points?.. if anyone knows, plz tell.

Bye

Saturday, May 5, 2007 10:59 AM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

thnx a lot yaar for ur information. but here in the uploading the whitepaper section, i have already uploaded 2 documents regarding blueray disc and working of bluetooth technology and i have earned a ratings of 3 and 4 for it. but after submitting that also, if i check in my user profile, for submitting that whitepapers my points is still 0. can i know, how to make points more in every single section, if u know, plz guide me.

Bye

actually you when you upload a whitepaper, you get points based on average rating by the user, which may be 3.75, but it depends, so if you did not get any points on whitepaper upload, then may be ur whitepaper did not qualify for the average rating and the points

Saturday, May 5, 2007 9:03 PM
  • Anoop

Thnx a lot for ur information. i could try to do still better.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:55 AM
  • than why not mark that post as an answer?
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 9:54 PM