Xbox revamp aims at digital home RRS feed

• Question

• The long-awaited revamp of the Xbox 360, designed to store and display high definition video, has been launched.

The black Elite console has a 120GB hard drive and will go on sale in the US in April for $479.99 (£255). No details of a UK release were announced.

Updating the white 360 is the latest move by Microsoft in the battle to take control of the digital living room.

It comes just days after rival Sony completed its launch of the high definition capable PlayStation 3 (PS3).

The premium version of the PS3 costs £425 (599 Euros) in the UK and comes with a 60GB hard drive. It also contains a high definition Blu-ray player and an HDMI port, to connect the console to high definition TVs and display games in their full graphical glory.

However, neither premium nor basic versions come with an HDMI cable to connect the console to a display.

So what would u buy a PS3 or XBox360???? And why???

Sunday, April 1, 2007 6:55 AM

Answers

• It is great to hear that technology these days is making progress leaps and bounds, and that too, in every area.
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 11:24 AM
  • I think I would invest in XBox360 because it is going to serve me much more in all aspects. The cost difference is also low. So why not go for it?????
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 11:27 AM

All replies

• It is great to hear that technology these days is making progress leaps and bounds, and that too, in every area.
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 11:24 AM
  • I think I would invest in XBox360 because it is going to serve me much more in all aspects. The cost difference is also low. So why not go for it?????
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 11:27 AM
  • G8
    Tuesday, April 3, 2007 7:17 PM
  • Still thinking....
    Wednesday, April 4, 2007 11:47 PM