none
i just lost my note book with the original product sticker,is stated there we must stick with the com RRS feed

• Question

• i lost my notebook presario f700 last 2 week and i install the window vista with my new presario cq40 is still work with the original keys but by yesterday somehow the system crash so i reinstall the window finaly i find out apear at my new laptop that the key been use and been activated,by the way the original cd and full pakage still with me even the COA BARCODE and offcial receipt that i buy as well,and i been email to customer service the answer is they cant do anything and ask me report to local police i feel the feed back is funny,well do i have any others option then buy a new keys again? do microsoft can do anything with it?....im sorry if my words is bad im in sad mode and sorry for my poor english.
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hello Vincent Ho cheng chen,

I am unsure I understand.

You had a Notebook (presario f700) that came with Vista.  It was stolen.  You then got a new Notebook (presario cq40) and tryed to install the Vista from presario f700 on the presario cq40.

Is that correct?

Thank you,
    Darin MS
    Monday, June 22, 2009 9:08 PM