Renewing subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried for 2 weeks to renew my subscription to Live one care.  It was originally loaded by the store that I bought it from.  I get as far as entering my payment info and then it erases it and tells me to make sure I've entered all information correctly.  Then it just sits there.
    Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:52 PM

Answers

• Hello, Deb623.

I moved your post to the general topic folder as it isn't an update issue, but a renewal issue.

What you are describing sounds like the credit card and address information is being wiped out without telling you what part of the information it doesn't like - an annoying problem with the form!

Please try again, but make sure that you have nothing other than letters and numbers in any of the entry boxes. No punctuation, no dashes, nothing other than letters and numbers.

So, if you entered the phone as 123-123-1234, for example, enter it as 1231231234

If your street is 123 Mc'Neill Street, enter it as 123 Mc Neill Street

If you have any commas, periods, dashes, apostrophes, etc., try entering the information without them.

If this still fails to work, please contact support - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Thursday, May 1, 2008 12:11 AM