Second Shot Offer RRS feed

• Question

• I have a voucher number i got from my boss to take exam 70-653:Windows Small Business Server 2008. I have to take the exam by the end of the month and was wondering how I would apply and use the second shot offer along with this voucher in case I do not pass the test. Can I still apply for the second shot offer even though I already have a voucher? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:27 AM

Answers

• Hello,

1.      The voucher code is valid in Prometric Test Centers  .

2.      The voucher code will expire in June 2010 and has a free 2nd Shot attached.

3.      The voucher code is the valid for all Microsoft IT Pro , Developer and Dynamics exams.

4.      The voucher cannot be exchanged for in cash or kind. However i would suggest you to check ith your manager whether he had recieved email with Voucher mentioning above. All the very best for your exam.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Monday, May 17, 2010 4:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, June 4, 2010 5:14 AM
    Monday, May 17, 2010 4:41 AM
  • As said earlier this should come with a second shot offer.
    My .NET Blog: http://michaelcrump.net
    Monday, May 17, 2010 5:08 PM
  • Hi there,

You cant use two vouchers when registering for an exam, you can only use 1 voucher.

if the voucher u had is a second shot voucher, just remember to use it when registering for the exam.

if the voucher is 'FOC' type, kindly verify if your voucher is second shot enable by emailing to this address 2ndshot@microsoft.com

hope this helps.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:50 AM
  • Hi,

A couple of additional remarks,

1. As Prometric site says: You must register for Second Shot and pay for your exam in order to receive the Second Shot offer. You must register, schedule and take both the first (and if necessary) second retake exam by June 30, 2010. Offer available worldwide.

The second shot must be before June 30th 

2. Wait 24 to 48 hours for the results of your 1st shot exam to reach prometric. Then go for your second shot appointment.

Alfredo Arizaleta

Just begining
    Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:51 PM

All replies

• Hello,

1.      The voucher code is valid in Prometric Test Centers  .

2.      The voucher code will expire in June 2010 and has a free 2nd Shot attached.

3.      The voucher code is the valid for all Microsoft IT Pro , Developer and Dynamics exams.

4.      The voucher cannot be exchanged for in cash or kind. However i would suggest you to check ith your manager whether he had recieved email with Voucher mentioning above. All the very best for your exam.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Monday, May 17, 2010 4:42 AM
    Monday, May 17, 2010 4:41 AM
  • As said earlier this should come with a second shot offer.
    My .NET Blog: http://michaelcrump.net
    Monday, May 17, 2010 5:08 PM
  • Hi there,

You cant use two vouchers when registering for an exam, you can only use 1 voucher.

if the voucher u had is a second shot voucher, just remember to use it when registering for the exam.

if the voucher is 'FOC' type, kindly verify if your voucher is second shot enable by emailing to this address 2ndshot@microsoft.com

hope this helps.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:50 AM
  • Hi,

A couple of additional remarks,

1. As Prometric site says: You must register for Second Shot and pay for your exam in order to receive the Second Shot offer. You must register, schedule and take both the first (and if necessary) second retake exam by June 30, 2010. Offer available worldwide.

The second shot must be before June 30th 

2. Wait 24 to 48 hours for the results of your 1st shot exam to reach prometric. Then go for your second shot appointment.

Alfredo Arizaleta

Just begining
    Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:51 PM